There’s a National National Pie Day, a National ‘No Bra’ Day and even a National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day (what?!!). Drum roll please…. now there’s a National Drumming Day! Created by the proprietors of Drumming.com and celebrated on November 15th, National Drumming Day celebrates the world of drums and drumming.
You can celebrate this special day by…
- Revisiting some of your drumming goals and making sure that you’re meeting them.
- Sponsoring a drum circle or drumming event in your local music store.
- Instruct “at risk” kids at their schools or in their homes.
- Wearing your favorite drumming T-shirt or hat.
- Posting “National Drumming Day” on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.” Use hashtag #NationalDrummingDay
- Pat yourself on the back for your successes in drumming thusfar.